Thursday, August 4, 2011

Reasons Sisterita (still experimenting with her identity tag for NTN?) should agree to contract cable

  1. TrueBlood on HBO. I am not ashamed to admit that I am addicted. And it is several weeks in, and I have not been able to drool over Eric Northman once. 
  2. TCM Summer Under the Stars. Shirley MacClaine. Jimmy Stewart.  Cary Grant. Marlene Dietrich. Seriously, I am driving to Granny's. She will feed me southern style food, hand me my very own afghan, and sit up all night with me watching some fabulous acting, ground breaking cinema...ok, ok...really we are going to drool over attractive old movie stars!
  3. Bravo. Oh, stop judging! Who isn't secretly a huge fan of the crazy women of Jersey Housewives or Flipping Out? I mean Zola?! Jeffrey Lewis, you have one saucy housekeeper on your hands.

1 comment:

  1. I love TrueBlood. I have cable but I do not have a TV yet :(

    ReplyDelete